Progressive Leaders ask themselves:
- Do I exhibit an intentional and authentic leadership style?
- Have I mastered the fundamentals – mindset, skills and behaviors – to fulfill my leadership mandate?
- Do you engage key stakeholders around the company vision and strategy?
- Have you inspired your people to be the best they can be?
- Do you drive performance up, down and across the organization?
- Am I building the career equity required to get to the next level?
Leadership Smarts Program; Purpose and Objectives:
This practical and inspiring three-day program is structured around the three classic leadership domains:
- Leading Self
- Leading Others: Individuals and Teams
- Leading the Organization
Participants complete a 360 degree assessment tool and a psychometric instrument prior to attending the program and are supported by a powerful Individualized Development Plan co-developed over the course of the program.
An optimal blend of self-reflection and planning, group discussions, expert presentations, case studies and role plays and highly focused skill-building modules underpins the program. Peer and expert coaching supports the learning process and enables participants to build an action plan for immediate success back at the workplace.
- Develop an intentional and authentic leadership style
- Build a compelling leadership vision and career legacy
- Accelerating personal readiness for the leadership role
- Personal effectiveness – effective time and energy management
- Build leadership capability by completing targeted skill-building modules:
- Driving performance
- Communicating for impact
- Coaching for performance gains
- Setting a high performance culture
- Difficult conversations
- Influencing with integrity
- High-impact talent management
- Managing up
- Lateral leadership
- Develop a powerful Individualized Development Plan to drive continuous improvement